Kauri Cliffs Luxury Golf + Yoga Weekend April 21-23rd, 2017
Jack & Olive Retreats present our first golf and yoga retreat at Northland’s exclusive Kauri Cliffs for a weekend focusing on your mental and physical health, having fun, and enjoying the incredible sights of Northland, New Zealand.
With yoga classes, meditation workshops to enhance focus, and a round of golf on one of the world’s most spectacular courses, you’ll revitalize, mind, body and your short game!
Located on 6,000 spectacular acres near Matauri Bay, The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs is Northland’s premier luxury vacation destination.
The Lodge affords spectacular 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy exquisite Pacific Rim cuisine whilst taking in stunning panoramic views of Cape Brett and the offshore Cavalli Islands from the verandas.
Kauri Cliffs golf course is a par 72 championship golf course, and offers five sets of tees to challenge every skill level. Fifteen holes view the Pacific Ocean, six of which are played alongside cliffs which plunge to the sea. The beautiful inland holes wind through marsh, forest and farmland.
MITCHELL PRICE GOLF
After graduating from the NZPGA in 2011 Mitch pursued his childhood dream of playing on the PGA tour. The knowledge and increased passion for the game he gained from this experience made him realize he wanted to help others reach their goals. Mitch is now one of Auckland’s top golf instructors. Also a disciplined yogi, Mitch’s yoga practice has deepened his flexibilty and strength, mentally and physically.
CLAIRE ROBBIE YOGA
Jack & Olive founder Claire Robbie has trained with some of Los Angeles top yoga teachers and has an eclectic, vibrant style of sharing her understanding of yoga, meditation and mindfulness. She has seen firsthand what benefits yoga will have on all aspects of your life, including your golf game. An avid junior golfer, her love of the sport has recently been rekindled and she can’t wait for a round at Kauri Cliffs.
OTHER RETREAT PACKAGES
Included in this package Starting at NZ$3,200
- Two night stay in 5-star Kauri Cliffs luxury designer cottages nestled in native forest with spectacular views overlooking the ocean & golf course
- 18 holes of golf, with golf cart on an Award Winning International PGA Golf Course
- Pre-diner drinks & canapés
- Two gourmet dinners designed for us by Head Chef Barry Frith
- Two full breakfast, locally sourced, fresh ingredients
- Sauna, spa, heated infinity pool & indoor lap pool
- Beach BBQ at one of Kauri Cliff’s private beaches, Pink Beach, weather permitting
YOGA, MEDITATION & GOLF:
- 2 morning yoga classes with Claire, focusing on mobility, flexibilty and loosening up for the day ahead
- Pre-dinner relaxation class with Claire, focusing on cultivating focus and anti-stress techniques
- ‘Holistic Approach to Golf’ workshop with Mitch
- Short game clinic with Mitch
- Putting clinic with Mitch
- Extra rounds of golf
- Helicopter tours
- Quad biking
- Beach tours
- Spa treatments